LEVEL TWO CERTIFICATION
Required NCS Hours for Level Two Certification
Please upload a document with details of 4000 Verifiable hours caring for newborns 0-16 weeks (adjusted) as an NCS. Must include:
- 250 hours of daytime care (between 8am-8pm) and 250 hours of overnight care (between 8pm-8am)
- a minimum of six families
- a minimum of one family who breast/chest-fed
- a minimum of one family who bottle-fed formula
- a minimum of one family with multiples
- a minimum of one family with a moderately preterm baby born between 32 and 34 weeks of gestation
- and three families who each experienced a different specific challenge such as tongue-tie, reflux, medical condition, single parent, surrogacy etc.
Please use the format below:
Date Contract Started:
Age of Baby at start of contract:
Number of Hours worked:
We will be contacting these families for verification of these hours so please make sure the contact details are correct.
All information within this document will be kept confidential by the NCSA and clients will only be contacted for the purposes of verifying hours.